National Parents Council Primary are running free online interactive workshops on “Supporting parents to support their children’s mental health and wellbeing”, a training programme by NPC in conjunction with St. Patrick’s Mental Health services.
This programme supports parents to encourage and promote positive mental health and wellbeing in their children. The programme also explores how the building of resilience in children helps them to manage and cope with the day to day stresses of life as they occur. Parents who attend this session will:
- Explore the factors that influence mental health and wellbeing in their child.
- Learn how to build and nurture resilience within their own child.
- Be given tips on how best to support their child’s positive mental health and wellbeing.
The sessions are taking place online via Zoom at
- 8pm on Wednesday 20th of January
- 10am on Thursday the 21st of January
- 8pm on Thursday the 21st of January
- 10am on Friday the 22nd of January.
(please note the information provided at each session will be the same).
Copy and paste the below link into your browser: