St. Joseph’s CBS, Sunday’s Gate, Drogheda
My name is Vivienne Lamont and I am the Home School Community Liaison Coordinator for St. Joseph’s CBS. I was a class teacher for nineteen years before beginning this role in September 2019.
The role of HSCL involves supporting parents in many ways:
- Making phone calls and visits to parents
- Offering courses of interest to parents
- Helping parents reconnect with their education through courses available locally
- Acting as a link with local agencies that supports our community
- Supporting parents to get involved in school activities and events
- Linking parents to their children’s school environment
Every Day Counts
Attendance at school is very important. If your child is well, please send them to school. We want to reduce the amount of unexplained absences this year. If your child is unwell, please fill in the absence reason on the Aladdin app.
Parent Classes and Trips
Parent classes are run throughout the school year. We hope that more classes will be face to face this year. Some of our popular classes include, crochet, yoga, cooking and Operation Transformation. New classes will be added throughout the school year.
The Parent’s Association is a great way of getting involved in your child’s school life, meeting with other parents and teachers and making friends. New members are always welcome.
HSCL Phone No.: 087 183 8649
Parent Room: Located in the Red building